Over time, the surface of your bathtub may become dull, discoloured, worn out and damaged due to the everyday use of harsh cleaners. Bathtub refinishing can restore the surface of your tub to a smoothfinish that is not only more pleasing, but easier to clean. Hiring an experienced refinishing contractor can help you achieve the best and longest lasting results.
The following are some reasons to consider for refinishing your bathtub:
- Saves money: Replacing your bathtub may cost more than refinishing. If you replace your bathtub, the walls are taken out and plumbing, tile and floor jobs are involved. Refinishing costs are limited to supplies and labor.
- Saves time: Bathtub refinishing takes only 3 to 6 hours depending on the condition of the tub.
- Longevity: Bathtub refinishing can last up to 15 years. In addition to this, small chips and cracks can be quickly repaired.
- Color choice: To refinish your bathtub, you can choose a color of your choice. It also gives a good and attractive look to your bathroom.
Professional Bathtub Refinishing Services by Perma Ceram
Perma Ceram, a bathtub refinishing contractor has been providing bathtub refinishing services for over 30 years. Our goal is to give the highest quality & service to our clients. We provide our services in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess Counties in NY, Fairfield County and Bridgeport and Greenwich in CT. Our professionals can provide a long lasting solution at an affordable cost.
If you are interested in our services, please feel free to call us at (914) 930- 4964.
A dirty or stained bathtub makes the whole bathroom look disgusting. It is important to clean your bathtub regularly. Cleaning should be done carefully so that it does not cause damage to your bathtub.
Tips for Cleaning a Bathtub
- After bathing, rinse the bathtub with warm water and clear the moisture with a clean cloth or soft sponge.
- To remove mild stains, sprinkle baking soda on the tub’s surface and spray vinegar-water solution.
- To remove hard water stains, dip paper towels in white vinegar and put them on the stains. After one to two hours, scrub with the baking soda and vinegar paste before cleaning.
- Make a paste of one part hydrogen peroxide to two parts baking soda and rub the paste on tougher stains. Let it stand for 30 minutes and then wipe and rinse.
- To remove rust stains, apply a paste of borax powder and lemon juice. Let it stand for 15 to 30 minutes, then wipe and rinse.
- Wash away the products well to ensure they do not leave residue.
If stains on your bathtub are tough to clean, then refinishing is the best option. Refinishing can give a new look to your bathtub and does not need much time. Professional bathtub refinishing contractors can do the job perfectly.
Bathtub Refinishing Contractor in Westchester, NY
Perma Ceram, a bathtub refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has years of experience providing bathtub refinishing services. They have skilled professionals for bathtub refinishing. If you need bathtub refinishing services in NY, then call (914) 930-4964.
Bathtub refinishing requires skill and expertise to produce high-quality results. Do not try to perform refinishing jobs by yourself if you are not experienced. Perma Ceram, a bathtub refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has skilled professionals who perform refinishing jobs. If you need an experienced bathtub refinisher, then call (888) 797-8108.
Click here to Download PPT
PermaCeram, a bathtub and tile refinishing company in Westchester, NY provides tile and bathtub refinishing services. We are licensed and insured. We can repair and resurface most bathroom surfaces, including bathtubs, basins, shower bases, and wall tiles.
What is Bathtub Refinishing/Reglazing?
Bathtub refinishing is a process where we apply a coating of material over the existing bathtub. Bathtub refinishing can save you money, as refinishing can be completed the same day. The new finish is durable, easy to clean, and can be applied in any color.
We can work with your existing tub for refinishing and save you hundreds of dollars. We can apply this process to bathtubs, tiles, sinks and in some cases floors as well.
What is Tile Re-Grouting?
Re-grouting is removing the old grout between the tiles and tub, and replacing it with new grout. Re-grouting is a simple process. We provide re-grouting services at affordable rates. We can help you save thousands of dollars in repairs, and give your bathroom a new look.
Bathtub Refinishing in Westchester, NY
PermaCeram, a tile and bathtub refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has been refinishing surfaces for over 30 years. We make your bathroom look new without major construction. We guarantee our work for up to five years. If you want to refinish your bathtub, then call (914) 930-4964 / (888) 797-8108 for a consultation with professionals at PermaCeram.
Bathtub refinishing is best left to the professionals. The process requires skill and expertise to produce high-quality results. If you have no experience with bathtub refinishing, then doing it on your own might produce undesirable results. Bathtub refinishing is also a dangerous job. The refinishing products release toxic fumes, which can causes illness if inhaled.
Disadvantages of Bathtub Refinishing
DIY refinishing projects end up costing more in the end. If the stripping agents are not properly applied, then replacing your bathtub is the only option.
Most DIY Jobs Are Redone
Most DIY refinishing jobs are redone, thereby increasing the cost of refinishing. Do not try to perform refinishing jobs by yourself if you are not experienced. It is good to hire a professional to achieve desirable and long lasting results.
Bathtub Refinishing in Westchester, NY
Hire a professional refinisher for your bathtub refinishing job. PermaCeram, a bathtub and tile refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has skilled professionals who perform refinishing jobs. If you need an experienced bathtub refinisher, then call (888) 797-8108.