A dirty or stained bathtub makes the whole bathroom look disgusting. It is important to clean your bathtub regularly. Cleaning should be done carefully so that it does not cause damage to your bathtub.
Tips for Cleaning a Bathtub
- After bathing, rinse the bathtub with warm water and clear the moisture with a clean cloth or soft sponge.
- To remove mild stains, sprinkle baking soda on the tub’s surface and spray vinegar-water solution.
- To remove hard water stains, dip paper towels in white vinegar and put them on the stains. After one to two hours, scrub with the baking soda and vinegar paste before cleaning.
- Make a paste of one part hydrogen peroxide to two parts baking soda and rub the paste on tougher stains. Let it stand for 30 minutes and then wipe and rinse.
- To remove rust stains, apply a paste of borax powder and lemon juice. Let it stand for 15 to 30 minutes, then wipe and rinse.
- Wash away the products well to ensure they do not leave residue.
If stains on your bathtub are tough to clean, then refinishing is the best option. Refinishing can give a new look to your bathtub and does not need much time. Professional bathtub refinishing contractors can do the job perfectly.
Bathtub Refinishing Contractor in Westchester, NY
Perma Ceram, a bathtub refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has years of experience providing bathtub refinishing services. They have skilled professionals for bathtub refinishing. If you need bathtub refinishing services in NY, then call (914) 930-4964.