Your fiberglass bathtub may lose its shine because of harsh and abrasive cleaners. The fixtures might also develop cracks, resulting in leaks. Removal and replacement of the existing fixtures can be difficult and expensive. Chips and cracks in bathtub fixtures can be easily repaired without replacing them. A professional bathtub repair specialist can do the job.
How Repairs Are Made
Professional bathtub repair specialists use waterproof resins to fill cracks and chips on a bathtub. After filling, acrylic enamel coatings are applied with an air brush. Professionals can restore the original shine of your bathtub and make it look new.
Advantages of Fiberglass Bathtub Repair and Refinishing
- Fiberglass bathtub repair and refinishing can be done without replacing the fixtures.
- This process can save up to 75% over the cost of removal and replacement.
- You can change the color of your bathtub without replacing it.
- You can save a lot of time.
- Once all repairs have been performed, your fiberglass bathtub will look even better than when you first installed it.
- The refinished bathtub can last for many years without further repairs.
Fiberglass Bathtub Repair Services in Westchester, NY
If you want to repair or refinish your bathtub, then you need to contact a professional bathtub repair specialist. PermaCeram, a fiberglass bathtub repair contractor in Westchester, NY has over 30 years of experience providing bathtub repair services. Professionals at PermaCeram can give your old bathroom fixtures new life at a fraction of the time and cost of replacement. Call (888) 797-8108 for more information.