Fiberglass bathtub repair and refinishing can be done without replacing the fixtures. This process not only saves time, but can also save up to 75% over the cost of removal and replacement. This slide discusses fiberglass bathtub repair service in Westchester, NY. For more details, call (914) 930-4964 or (888) 797-8108. You can also send mails at email@example.com.
Click here to Download PPT
Fiberglass bathtubs are durable, but sometimes get chipped and damaged. Even a small chip in your bathtub can look ugly and feel uncomfortable.
Steps to Fix a Chip in a Fiberglass Bathtub
- Clean the chipped area: Clean the chipped area with soap and water. Let the area dry.
- Mask: Mask the area around the chip with plastic tape.
- Ventilate the area: Open windows to ventilate the bathroom.
- Prepare the epoxy mixture: Add thickener to the epoxy and stir it.
- Chip repair: Apply the epoxy mixture to the chipped area with a paintbrush. Allow the epoxy to dry for five hours or more.
- Smooth the surface: Once the epoxy is dry, smooth the surface with sandpaper.
- The bathtub is ready for use after 24-hours.
Fiberglass chip repair is a do-it-yourself job, but hiring a professional ensures a durable job.
Fiberglass Repair in Westchester
Perma Ceram is a bathtub refinishing and repair company in Westchester, NY. The company has more than 30 years of experience refinishing and repairing fiberglass bathtubs. For fiberglass chip repair in NY, call Perma Ceram at (914) 930-4964/(888) 797-8108 for a free, no obligation estimate.