A beautiful and inviting bathroom is necessary in your home to feel happy. If the tile in the bathroom is outdated and the bathtub is chipped, it will ruin the ambiance. Perma Ceram offers professional bathroom resurfacing services that can easily restore the look of your bathtub. If your bathtub has an unpleasant appearance consider the following reasons why you should have it reglazed:
- If you have a structurally sound bathtub, there is no point to have someone come in, demolish it, haul it out of the bathroom and possibly have to repair or replace some of the flooring and pipes. If your bathtub has some abrasions, then tub resurfacing with different glazes may be the best option for you. There are a variety of glazes available, so you can make an exciting change with much comfort and ease.
- If you have a well-crafted bathtub, but it is just outdated or in need of a touch-up, it does not make any sense to throw it out and get a new, lower quality product. So the original craftsmanship remains choose to have the tub professionally reglazed.
- If you choose to replace the bathtub, you will have to vacate your bathroom for a few days. As well as move all your bathroom appliances to another location. However, if you choose to get your bathtub reglazed, you will still be able to use the bathroom, with the exception of the tub.
Contact Perma Ceram at 914-930-4964/ 888-797-8108
Contact Perma Ceram of Westchester for bathtub reglazing services. We are family owned and operated, serving Westchester since 1978. Our goal is to give the highest quality & personable service to all our clients, and perspective clients. Call us at (914) 930-4964/ (888) 797-8108 or email: email@example.com.
Over time, the surface of your bathtub may become dull, discoloured, worn out and damaged due to the everyday use of harsh cleaners. Bathtub refinishing can restore the surface of your tub to a smoothfinish that is not only more pleasing, but easier to clean. Hiring an experienced refinishing contractor can help you achieve the best and longest lasting results.
The following are some reasons to consider for refinishing your bathtub:
- Saves money: Replacing your bathtub may cost more than refinishing. If you replace your bathtub, the walls are taken out and plumbing, tile and floor jobs are involved. Refinishing costs are limited to supplies and labor.
- Saves time: Bathtub refinishing takes only 3 to 6 hours depending on the condition of the tub.
- Longevity: Bathtub refinishing can last up to 15 years. In addition to this, small chips and cracks can be quickly repaired.
- Color choice: To refinish your bathtub, you can choose a color of your choice. It also gives a good and attractive look to your bathroom.
Professional Bathtub Refinishing Services by Perma Ceram
Perma Ceram, a bathtub refinishing contractor has been providing bathtub refinishing services for over 30 years. Our goal is to give the highest quality & service to our clients. We provide our services in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess Counties in NY, Fairfield County and Bridgeport and Greenwich in CT. Our professionals can provide a long lasting solution at an affordable cost.
If you are interested in our services, please feel free to call us at (914) 930- 4964.
Many people think that regrouting shower tile is messy and difficult. Actually, it is very simple. There is less chance of damage to the tile in the process of grouting, if done properly.
Simple steps to regrout shower tiles:
- Gathering the tools- The best tool for grouting is a rotary tool such as a Dremel or oscillating tool. Other tools can include safety glasses, flat-head screwdriver, and shop vacuum. You may also need application tools such as large buckets, sponges and rags.
- Remove grout - A fine-tooth blade on the oscillating tool will remove the grout. Do not force the tool into the tile edges. Forcing can chip the edges.
- Get more grout out- Gently angle the blade to get more grout out. Be careful not to linger on the edges as it can damage the tile.
- Remove grout manually- The power tool may not remove every trace of grout. Using a flat-head screwdriver or utility knife removes stubborn chunks of grout.
- Mix new grout- Use a margin trowel and mix the grout according to directions.
- Apply the grout - Using the trowel, apply grout along the tile surface. Distribute extra grout into the joints to fill them completely. This can also be done with a rubber float.
- Remove excess grout- Remove excess grout from the tile. Do this by going over the tile with the rubber float. Move the float diagonally across the tile to remove excess grout.
- Cleaning up-Wipe away grout haze using a wet sponge. Thoroughly squeeze out the water from the sponge. Do not stroke the sponge across the tile surface too hard, as it may pull grout out of the seam.
- Finishing – Do not use the shower for at least 24- 48 hours. Once the grout is dried, apply a penetrating sealer with a sponge or spray bottle. Make sure to wipe off the excess sealer otherwise it may stain.
Contact Perma Ceram in Westchester
Perma Ceram is a tile regrouting contractor in Westchester, NY who has highly skilled professionals. Contact professionals at Perma Ceram for tile regrouting services in Westchester, NY. Call (914) 930-4964 or (888) 797-8108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Use our “contact us” page.
Our services in New York include Westchester, Scarsdale, Harrison, Rye, Larchmont and Mamaroneck.
Tile repairing can be a very tricky job. To repair a cracked or chipped tile a little skilful hand is needed.Chipped or cracked tile is a common problem in many households. If you choose to try the repair yourself,here are somesteps for a guideline:
- Purchase oil-based primer/sealer, high gloss oil paint that matches the color of the tileand a syringe of two parts clear marine epoxy.
- Clean the chipped or cracked area with soap and water and rinse with clean water. Dry the area completely.
- Once the tile is dry, use a very small brush and carefully apply some of the primer/sealer to just the chipped area of the tile. Avoid using a huge amount of the sealer.
- Wait for some time and then apply a coat of finish paint in the same manner as you applied the primer/sealer.
- See if the color matches and if there is a difference in the color; apply a second light coat of finish paint. After 24 hours you can apply a secondcoat of paint.
- Once the color matches the surrounding part of the tile, wait an additional 24 hours. Mix the two-part marine epoxy that will fill the chipped area so it is the same height as the surrounding vacant part of the tile.
- Carefully spray out equal amounts of each part of the epoxy onto a scrap of cardboard and mix it very well.
- Apply the epoxy with the tip of a toothpick. Be careful to only get it in the chipped area.
- Carefully drop a small amount of epoxy at a time and add just enough so the top of the epoxy is in level with the top of the tile.
- Let it set. It usually takes 24 hours to set.
Tile Repair Contractor, New York
Perma Ceram is a professional tile repair company which offers excellent customer service every time. Contact us for any chipped tile repair or cracked tile repair. We serve Westchester County, Cortland Manor, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Fairfield, New Heaven in NY and Stamford, Greenwich in CT. Call us at (914) 930-4964 / (888) 797-8108 or use the contact form on our website and we will get right back to you.
Repairing tile grout is detailed work, that might require hiring a tile repair contractor, but you can do it yourself. You will need a bag of grout and a few basic tools to start. The following steps explain how to repair tile grout in a shower:
- Check the locations and mark where tile repairing is required.
- Apply mildewcide to mildew. Wash the shower with a degreasing cleaner.
- Clean stains and mildew. Allow the shower to dry.
- Remove loose, brittle tile grout from the lines with a grout removal tool.
- Prepare a bucket of fresh grout with water.
- Scoop the grout from the bucket with a small putty knife. Apply a smooth layer to an area where grout was removed, using your finger or a sponge. Wipe away excess grout with a clean, damp cloth.
- Soak a sponge in clean water and ring the water out. Wipe the dirt from the shower with the sponge. Use the sponge to smooth every fresh grout line.
- Allow the shower to dry.
- Pour grout down the center of the grout lines. Soak the grout with sealer and remove excess sealer from surrounding tile with a clean, dry cloth.
10. Apply a second coat of sealer if required and allow it to dry.
11. Make sure you allow the sealer to dry completely before using the shower.
Bathroom Tile Repairing Contractor
If you have any tile repair work or need to repair tile grout, then call Perma Ceram. We are a reliable and trustworthy tile repair contracting service. We believe that excellent customer service starts with attending to the client’s needs on time and that is why we do our best to be on schedule and not keep you waiting. Call (914) 930-4964 / (888) 797-8108. We serve in New York, Westchester County, Cortland Manor, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Fairfield, New Haven, Connecticut, Stamford and Greenwich.
Bathroom remodeling can make your bathroom look beautiful and adds value to your property. Remodeling tasks need to be done carefully with proper planning. It is important to seek the services of a professional home remodeling company.
Bathroom Renovation Ideas
- Try using modern 8 x 13 inch glazed ceramic as they are attractive and can prevent mold and mildew.
- If you want to create a modern bathroom, use light colored tiles.
- When remodeling your bathroom, replace the vanity with a new floating type that does not touch the floor.
- Relocating a toilet can update an old bathroom.
- The simplest method of remodeling your bathroom is to change the color. 60% of your bathroom should be a dominant color, 30% a secondary color, and 10% an accent color.
- If space is available, add a separate shower to your bath area.
Bathroom Refinishing in Westchester, NY
Perma Ceram, a bathroom refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has been refinishing surfaces for over 30 years. They guarantee their services for up to 5 years. If you are looking for reliable refinishing, then call (914) 930-4964 / (888) 797 – 8108 immediately.
A dirty or stained bathtub makes the whole bathroom look disgusting. It is important to clean your bathtub regularly. Cleaning should be done carefully so that it does not cause damage to your bathtub.
Tips for Cleaning a Bathtub
- After bathing, rinse the bathtub with warm water and clear the moisture with a clean cloth or soft sponge.
- To remove mild stains, sprinkle baking soda on the tub’s surface and spray vinegar-water solution.
- To remove hard water stains, dip paper towels in white vinegar and put them on the stains. After one to two hours, scrub with the baking soda and vinegar paste before cleaning.
- Make a paste of one part hydrogen peroxide to two parts baking soda and rub the paste on tougher stains. Let it stand for 30 minutes and then wipe and rinse.
- To remove rust stains, apply a paste of borax powder and lemon juice. Let it stand for 15 to 30 minutes, then wipe and rinse.
- Wash away the products well to ensure they do not leave residue.
If stains on your bathtub are tough to clean, then refinishing is the best option. Refinishing can give a new look to your bathtub and does not need much time. Professional bathtub refinishing contractors can do the job perfectly.
Bathtub Refinishing Contractor in Westchester, NY
Perma Ceram, a bathtub refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has years of experience providing bathtub refinishing services. They have skilled professionals for bathtub refinishing. If you need bathtub refinishing services in NY, then call (914) 930-4964.
PermaCeram, a bathtub and tile refinishing company in Westchester, NY provides tile and bathtub refinishing services. We are licensed and insured. We can repair and resurface most bathroom surfaces, including bathtubs, basins, shower bases, and wall tiles.
What is Bathtub Refinishing/Reglazing?
Bathtub refinishing is a process where we apply a coating of material over the existing bathtub. Bathtub refinishing can save you money, as refinishing can be completed the same day. The new finish is durable, easy to clean, and can be applied in any color.
We can work with your existing tub for refinishing and save you hundreds of dollars. We can apply this process to bathtubs, tiles, sinks and in some cases floors as well.
What is Tile Re-Grouting?
Re-grouting is removing the old grout between the tiles and tub, and replacing it with new grout. Re-grouting is a simple process. We provide re-grouting services at affordable rates. We can help you save thousands of dollars in repairs, and give your bathroom a new look.
Bathtub Refinishing in Westchester, NY
PermaCeram, a tile and bathtub refinishing contractor in Westchester, NY has been refinishing surfaces for over 30 years. We make your bathroom look new without major construction. We guarantee our work for up to five years. If you want to refinish your bathtub, then call (914) 930-4964 / (888) 797-8108 for a consultation with professionals at PermaCeram.
It is important to clean bathroom grout lines regularly. This is because prolonged dirtiness can lead to stains. Keeping grout lines clean can help you maintain the life of your tiles, and appearance of the bathroom. Cleaning grout lines is tedious, but the following tips will help you clean your grout lines with less hassle.
For mildly dirty grout lines: For mildly dirty grout lines, spray warm water on the grout lines. Scrub the dirty grout in a circular manner and rinse with water. Allow it to dry.
For moderately dirty grout: For moderately dirty grout lines, use a solution of half warm water and cleanser that is safe to use on acrylic surfaces. Spray this solution on the grout and let it sit for five minutes. Start scrubbing the grout in a circular manner.
Another method for cleaning moderately dirty grout is to use a paste of baking soda and water. Pack the paste into the dirty grout lines. Spray with water, and then scrub the grout with a brush in a circular manner.
Re-grouting Contractors in Westchester, NY
PermaCeram is a re-grouting contractor in Westchester, NY. They can clean grout lines and repair your tiles if required. They provide services at affordable prices. Call (888) 797 – 8108 to learn more.
Your fiberglass bathtub may lose its shine because of harsh and abrasive cleaners. The fixtures might also develop cracks, resulting in leaks. Removal and replacement of the existing fixtures can be difficult and expensive. Chips and cracks in bathtub fixtures can be easily repaired without replacing them. A professional bathtub repair specialist can do the job.
How Repairs Are Made
Professional bathtub repair specialists use waterproof resins to fill cracks and chips on a bathtub. After filling, acrylic enamel coatings are applied with an air brush. Professionals can restore the original shine of your bathtub and make it look new.
Advantages of Fiberglass Bathtub Repair and Refinishing
- Fiberglass bathtub repair and refinishing can be done without replacing the fixtures.
- This process can save up to 75% over the cost of removal and replacement.
- You can change the color of your bathtub without replacing it.
- You can save a lot of time.
- Once all repairs have been performed, your fiberglass bathtub will look even better than when you first installed it.
- The refinished bathtub can last for many years without further repairs.
Fiberglass Bathtub Repair Services in Westchester, NY
If you want to repair or refinish your bathtub, then you need to contact a professional bathtub repair specialist. PermaCeram, a fiberglass bathtub repair contractor in Westchester, NY has over 30 years of experience providing bathtub repair services. Professionals at PermaCeram can give your old bathroom fixtures new life at a fraction of the time and cost of replacement. Call (888) 797-8108 for more information.