If you have ugly and old tiles, Perma Ceram of Westchester experts can help you. We can improve the appearance of your tiles at a fraction of the cost of replacement. We provide professional and reliable tile resurfacing services to the residents of Rockland County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, Fairfield County, New Heaven, in NY and Greenwich, Bridgeport and Stamford in CT. Call us at (914) 930-4964 for a no obligation quote.
“Luxury for New Yorkers is essentially space and light,” says architect Thomas Juul-Hansen. “And that translates into spaces where one doesn’t necessarily think about that, like bathrooms.” He gestures towards the two ten-story buildings he has going up on either side of the High Line. Their common entrance is directly beneath the black steel trestle, and from the lobby you can look through a glass skylight and see the raw structure above.
Bathtub resurfacing is the process of repairing and refreshing the surface of worn out or damaged areas on a bathtub. If your bathtub is worn out or damaged, instead of thinking about replacement, try resurfacing and save money.
Below are the Benefits of Bathtub Resurfacing:
Cost-effective: It may be the most practical project to invest in when you are trying to be cost-effective. It can turn your outdated, colored, or cracked tub into a beautiful sparkling white tub, while saving you 75% in replacement costs. Additionally, you will not have to worry about the cost of plumbing, because you’re using your same tub.
Beautiful and Elegant Tub: The end result of this project will be a beautiful and elegant tub that sparkles like new. It is an easy and durable process and works on porcelain, fiberglass, acrylic and cultured marble, so almost every tub can get an amazing makeover.
Effective Restoration Process: Tailored cleaners are used to clean any rust, cracks or stains that are then repaired. For a durable and lasting tub a specially formulated bonding agent is applied over the tub to cover the surface, after it is dried. Then, a state-of-the-art coating is applied to give the tub the new modernized look you had in mind.
Long-lasting: When done by a reputable professional, a bathtub resurfacing can extend the life of your tub for another 10-15 years.
Contact Perma Ceram of Westchester for Bathtub Resurfacing
We have a formula that will resurface your old bathtub at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives, and in little as one day. We offer a variety of colors to make your bathtub look new. For bathtub resurfacing services in Westchester, contact Perma Ceram. You can call us at (914) 930-4964/ (888) 797-8108 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A beautiful and inviting bathroom is necessary in your home to feel happy. If the tile in the bathroom is outdated and the bathtub is chipped, it will ruin the ambiance. Perma Ceram offers professional bathroom resurfacing services that can easily restore the look of your bathtub. If your bathtub has an unpleasant appearance consider the following reasons why you should have it reglazed:
- If you have a structurally sound bathtub, there is no point to have someone come in, demolish it, haul it out of the bathroom and possibly have to repair or replace some of the flooring and pipes. If your bathtub has some abrasions, then tub resurfacing with different glazes may be the best option for you. There are a variety of glazes available, so you can make an exciting change with much comfort and ease.
- If you have a well-crafted bathtub, but it is just outdated or in need of a touch-up, it does not make any sense to throw it out and get a new, lower quality product. So the original craftsmanship remains choose to have the tub professionally reglazed.
- If you choose to replace the bathtub, you will have to vacate your bathroom for a few days. As well as move all your bathroom appliances to another location. However, if you choose to get your bathtub reglazed, you will still be able to use the bathroom, with the exception of the tub.
Contact Perma Ceram at 914-930-4964/ 888-797-8108
Contact Perma Ceram of Westchester for bathtub reglazing services. We are family owned and operated, serving Westchester since 1978. Our goal is to give the highest quality & personable service to all our clients, and perspective clients. Call us at (914) 930-4964/ (888) 797-8108 or email: email@example.com.
Homeowners are expected to pump billions more into repairs and renovations in the coming year, analysts believe, a rising trend that should translate into more home improvement loans and refinancing.
Over time, the surface of your bathtub may become dull, discoloured, worn out and damaged due to the everyday use of harsh cleaners. Bathtub refinishing can restore the surface of your tub to a smoothfinish that is not only more pleasing, but easier to clean. Hiring an experienced refinishing contractor can help you achieve the best and longest lasting results.
The following are some reasons to consider for refinishing your bathtub:
- Saves money: Replacing your bathtub may cost more than refinishing. If you replace your bathtub, the walls are taken out and plumbing, tile and floor jobs are involved. Refinishing costs are limited to supplies and labor.
- Saves time: Bathtub refinishing takes only 3 to 6 hours depending on the condition of the tub.
- Longevity: Bathtub refinishing can last up to 15 years. In addition to this, small chips and cracks can be quickly repaired.
- Color choice: To refinish your bathtub, you can choose a color of your choice. It also gives a good and attractive look to your bathroom.
Professional Bathtub Refinishing Services by Perma Ceram
Perma Ceram, a bathtub refinishing contractor has been providing bathtub refinishing services for over 30 years. Our goal is to give the highest quality & service to our clients. We provide our services in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess Counties in NY, Fairfield County and Bridgeport and Greenwich in CT. Our professionals can provide a long lasting solution at an affordable cost.
If you are interested in our services, please feel free to call us at (914) 930- 4964.
Perma Ceram is a regrouting contractor in Westchester, NY who has highly skilled professionals for regrouting bathroom tile. For tile regrouting services in Westchester, contact professionals at Perma Ceram. This slide explains the different ways to regrout bathroom tile. To know more, contact Perma Ceram at (914) 930-4964 or (888) 797-8108 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to Download PPT